My Other Blog

I have a second blog, please check it out for topics that rock my world!

Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wash Day #2

So today is another wash day for me. I actually sat here for about an hour and typed up a section I'd like to start called IMHO or In My Humble Opinion. Then I figured that it may not be a good idea. So, there goes an idea out the window lol. Maybe if another topic strikes my fancy I will start that section up, but for now, I'll just do what I do. :P

So today is Wash Day for me, I missed it on Saturday thinking I was getting my car fixed, but I was not! Plus, I had my hair in twists and was not sure how a DC would work. Next time though, I will at least wash my hair, I'll just be super gentle to not rip out the twists!

I will be shampooing and conditioning with Aussie Moist, and DC with ORS Hair Mayo, I will not be adding Olive Oil. I am writing this before I actually go wash my hair lol. But I assume everything will go according to plan. If not, I will definitely update this. :P Hopefully I won't end up with brittle hair. :-/ 

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

Balls Of Beauty said...

IMHO...go for it. im always entertained by peoples opinion and love it or hate it, i will not apologize for whats on my mind. we cant win everybody. giiiiirl go ahead n post that section! dnt 2nd guess ur opinions/ur point of view/how u feel becuz its just that. some people take things way out of context for whatever their personal reason might be but i dont care, im not insensitive but i mean...dmn they are already forwarned its in ur humble opinion :)

Treece said...

Thanks for the comment. :) I already have a blog where I'm pretty open about what my thoughts are and was not sure if I'd like to bring my million opinions over here as well. I may do it in the future if something tickles my fancy, but I hate rewriting previous topics.

But I will admit I tend to 2nd guess myself when I'm typing, because I /am/ sensitive, but IRL I don't have that time to think before I speak usually like I do online lol. Oh wells!

But I agree that we can't win everybody...everyone has their own opinions and are entitled to it.

Post a Comment