My Other Blog

I have a second blog, please check it out for topics that rock my world!

Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Braids

So I decided to put braids in my hair last night. I finished at 2 AM and was so tired! I wasn't even sure I wanted to do them yesterday but I decided why not, I didn't want to do my fro again. I sometimes miss my curls when I do twists or braids, it's weird lol. But braids and twists are fun.

So I co-washed with HEHH and spritzed with my AVJ mix and then applies Shea Moisture smoothie and jojoba oil. Here's the end results:

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I like your plaits! They're thick too, I have fine hair so I can't get thick plaits like that. I'm stuck with pixies lol.

Treece said...

Thanks for the comment. :) I think the pixie braids are cute! But I imagine they take forever to put in.

GGmadeit said...

How was the braid out?

Treece said...

I actually haven't done it yet! :D But when i do I'll make a new post. I may try to keep them in for one more week.

Post a Comment