My Other Blog

I have a second blog, please check it out for topics that rock my world!

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Braid Out!

This will be a short post. My hair didn't hold up the way I wanted it to. After I co-washed my hair got frizzy and so today I decided to just take them out and I am pleasantly pleased. I got compliments today and I haven't gotten any of those in a while. It felt really good. :) So here's the pics.

Co-Washing

If you notice in the last picture the braids started coming loose.

Braid Out

3 comments:

ABIGAIL NY said...

good look on you! :)

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

DaEsha said...

When are you going to do more posts?

Treece said...

I will try to get an update posted on here soon. I did recently flat iron my hair so I guess I'll have something to talk about. :P Thanks for asking.

Post a Comment