My Other Blog

I have a second blog, please check it out for topics that rock my world!

Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Been A Year!

*throws confetti*

So, I am technically 13 (I dislike this number lol) months post-relaxer! It's been one heck of a journey. I have a few photos that I could update this with. But the picture thing is kind of annoying here. I'll try my best, but I apologize if this post gets all screwy.

Alot has changed since my last post. I've tried many new products, moisturizers and shampoos and conditioners, and at the moment Beyond The Zone (at the request of a fellow natural) is my new best friend. They're pretty affordable so I am happy with them! I have the Noodle Head leave-in but this one I'm not so sure about. I have to try other leave ins to see how a leave in should work! I hope that makes sense lol. The product doesn't spread over my head evenly so I wonder if all my hair benefits from the leave in. I also have a curling creme that is WONDERFUL. I can apply to my dry hair in the morning and my hair is revived. I would like to work on a water bottle concoction soon though.

At this time in my life, I've been kind of itching to cut my hair. I love my curls and throwing my hair in a ponytail ruins it. I end up with curls that stick up, strayed, and pissed off for being forced to lay down. I was planning to cut 2 inches in December and flat-iron it to give myself a rest (we all need breaks from everything, even good things in life). But I'm kind of thinking, why not cut it all now??

Well, I'm not really sure what else to babble on about here so I'll move on to the pictures, the third picture is where I tried to scrunch my hair... Hopefully we all still like things short, sweet and to the point.





0 comments:

Post a Comment