My Other Blog

I have a second blog, please check it out for topics that rock my world!

Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25th, 2010. Doing a Twist Out




So I washed my hair and it just had this funny frizzy feeling and sure enough after I'm done, my hair is very frizzy with my relaxed hair. So annoying.

Well I am trying my first Twist outs tonight, so i hope they look good tomorrow. :) And my birthday is saturday so I am excited! I am turning 20!

So I finished my twist out, still in twists lol. I found a coiled piece of hair that I posted a picture of at top. And uh, I found many more of them, but I think because my hair frizzes, I can't see the definition of the curls, so it's very sad. :( I put curl activator in my hair and sealed with shea butter (liquid). So on to the pictures! Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment